Summary of past month

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I am half-way done with my internship and I can't believe it! As I look back over my journal entries I see God revealing Himself to me in ways I was not expecting. God allowed me to be present in various situations that I had no clue I would be placed in- through the journal entries you see my gut response. I can't say all my responses are right, actually I know they aren't. I am a stubborn person who tends to use absolutes, e.g. all men are lazy beings. I am not claiming to be perfect or always right but I am honest. I won't sugar-coat my feelings, they're real-good and bad. I pray you will see a girl who loves God and is trying her best to follow Him with all her heart. I do want to say that everything I am learning is due to God but also those God used to send me here- thank you to everyone who either supported me financially and/or who are praying for me through the duration of this internship. I can't express my gratitude enough!
There are a few prayer requests I have had on my heart and thought I'd share: I covet your prayers!

1. Have unity with the team-we would continue to work well together and be able to encourage one another
2. Boldness, 1 Timothy 1:7 keeps coming to mind, "I did not give you a spirit of fear but of power, and love, and self-control."
3. Tangible ways to serve. That I can meet needs with compassion and love.
4. I desire to be a blessing to my team, the missionary family, and the Maasai but the past month I have felt more of a burden than anything else. Maybe I won't see my life being used to impact someone in a huge way while here but pray that my time and energy spent is not for myself but others.

Thanks you!
I am so excited to see what God shows me this next month! "I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Phil 3:13-14

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow Me

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP